Day 01: Arival , cruising in Ha Long bay (L/D)
7h30-08h00: Take a 3-hour scenic drive from Hanoi to Halong Bay (not included)
12h00-12h30: Arrive in Halong Tourist Wharf. Transfer to Halong Emotion Boat by tender
12h30: Welcome cocktail on the boat and check in to your private cabin.
13h15-14h15: Vietnamese lunch served on board, during crusing toward Ha Long bay.
14h30: Visit the Ba Hang floating fishing village by Sampan.
16h00: Cooking class by chef cook of the Emotion Boat on the sundeck.
17h00: Stop Titop beach for available activities as :
- See view on sundeck, relaxing in restaurant.
- Kayaking and Swimming.
- Take an overview of Halong City from Titop peak.
- Or requested activities such as: Massage service ( you made contact with tour guide or reception).
18h45: Stop at Ho Dong Tien area ( near Drum Cave ) for overnight.
19h30: Have bufet dinner with seafoods provided by Ba Hang fishing village.
21h00-22h00: Join “ Happy Hour “ Program
22h00-24h00: Freely enjoying the beauty of Ha long at night, join us with one of the optional activities:
Day 2 : Explore more Halong and Lan Ha bay (L/B/D)
- Enjoy chatting at Bar.
- Enjoy night fishing.
- Relax and spend a romantic night on Emotion Cruise
6h00-6h30 : Tai Chi exercise & morning coffee.
6h30-8h00: Light breakfast is served.
8h00: Get on smaller boat to explore Lan Ha bay. Boat stop at the Kayaking area where you will be given a basic paddling lesson by our expert. After that, you and your guide will explore the mystical bay. There will be a lot of swimming, visiting beach or a lagoon cave (depending on tidal conditions). Lunch on boat. And then cruise back Halong bay for dinner & overnight.
17h00: Re-check in the cabin
19h10: Buffet dinner is served at the Restaurant.
21h00: After dinner, relax on deck.
Day 3 : Cruising in Bai Tu Long and back to Hanoi (B/L)
6h30: Practice Tai Chi on the Sundeck
7h00-7h30: Start your day with a light breakfast.
7h30: During breakfast, cruising to explore other part of Halong Bay, pass through Trinh Nu Cave and Cua Van floating fishing village, Toad islet, and visit the pearl tourist village.
8h30: Arrive in Surprise cave, explore the Cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Ha Long bay.
9h45: Check out and take all luggage outside of your cabin, cruise back to the Tourist Wharf through Ha Long bay.
10h00: Have brunch and clear bills.
11h30: Back to the Tourist Wharf
12h00: Departure to Hanoi (not included)
16h00: Arrival in Hanoi, end of tour.
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon reques.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent.