Violet Cruise tour 3 days 2 nights
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights
|Day 1||Hanoi - Halong Bay - Bai Tu Long
|Day 2||Halong Bay
||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Halong Bay - Hanoi||B, L|
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong (L/D)
8 :30 am pick up from your hotel in Hanoi and head out for Ha Long Bay approximately three hours away (optional)
Welcome on board and set sail through Bai Tu Long bay while seafood lunch is served. Rest your eyes on the azure waters of this magical bay, where thousands of sculpted limestone islands rise from the waves like dragons’ teeth, passing picturesque area around Mat Quy islet, Am islet. Mid-afternoon, get to Cua Van fishing village and enjoy a pleasant bamboo boat row to through the village with a museum and a school among floating homes. Visit Tien Ong cave then back on board to enjoy sunset cocktails and canapé. Dinner is served on board
Day 2: Halong (B/L/D)
Boarding luxury day boat, the Halong Sunset to cruise to the bay’s most untouched areas, deep in Lan Ha bay. Take a light bike along the coast, through rain forest to Viet Hai village. Enjoy your lunch served on board while your guide explains more about Halong culture and its rich natural beauty. In the afternoon visit fishing villages and kayaking around Ho Ba Ham area before anchoring for the night.
Day 3: Halong - Hanoi (B/L)
Start the day early to enjoy a Tai Chi class on top deck with an opportunity to admit the magnificent scenery of sunrise over the sea. After that, guests can choose to go to Soisim beach for swimming or join our chef for cooking demonstration to learn more about Vietnamese cuisine art. On the way back, take deep cruise into Bai Tu Long bay, passing Peal Farm, Phao Dai islet, Tam Cung cave, Hon Xep islet , Dau Moi temple, opportunity to cruise through famous L’Indochine movie site (subject to tide condition).
Enjoy buffet brunch on board before arrival to the dock.
Transfer back to Hanoi (optional)
- Cruise itinerary and schedule subject to change upon weather and operations conditions.
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, visa expiry date for all Passengers
- A valid passport is required upon check-in on board. Children whose traveling documents are attached to parent's passport must travel with the parent. Credit cards accepted on board: Amex, Visa and MasterCard.
- Special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) please inform us before departure.
- Connecting room is available upon request.
- Surcharge will be added for cruises on December 24 & 31 and Lunar New Year Eve.
Things to bring
Original passport, swimming suites, sun glasses, insect repellent
- Entrace fees, taxes and service charge
- English Speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation with A/C, hot shower, mini bar
- Exclusive cruise through Halong Bay
- Welcome cocktail
- Vietnamese seafood lunch and dinner, international brunch buffet (as stated in itinerary)
- Sunrise Tai Chi Class
- Cruise Halong's gift
- Insurance on board
- English or French speaking guide escorted from Hanoi: US$ 50/day
- Tips, extras and other services not mentioned in the tour above
- Airport transfer
- Travel insurance
Click the Button: Book Now
Enter your departure date on Calendar Table & Fill in the numbers of adults, children and infants of your group. Continue => Next….
Step 2: Choose the Cabin Categories
Please select your Cabin(s) & Cabin Categories which you would like to book. The price of each cabin is the total price. For example: If you choose Double/Twin Cabin. The net price is for two persons.
Step 3: Submit Booking
You`ll fill out all personal information into the Form. (Full name, Gender, Address, Phone number, Nationality…). Continue => CHECKOUT
Step 4: Deposit Process
Now you will turn into Onepay Payment Gate*. You will fill out the Forms with your Card (Debit, Credit) information to process then deposit (99 US$).
We accept: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB
*More information about Onepay Gate. Please click here: Deposit & Payment
Step 5: Booking Confirmation
When you make a successful deposit you will receive Auto Booking Confirmation to your selected email address. Your cabin is now reserved!
You'll find more information in our Privacy statement and Booking conditions.